Effective Date: February 28, 2024
What information do we collect?
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment card information, employment information, and any other information that you choose to provide us. If you create an account on our Services, we also collect your log-in information, such as your username and password. We collect this information when you sign up for our Services, contact us, or interact with us in any other manner.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information for various purposes, including the following:
- To provide the products or services you request, such as to offer our products to you;
- To contact you, including to respond to your inquiries;
- For business purposes, such as analytics, research, advertising and marketing, payment processing, and operational purposes;
- To maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Services;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Services; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
Do we share your information?
We may share the personal information with third parties, including:
- With third-parties that provide services on our behalf;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of our Sites and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Pixels Printed uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of our Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Services may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
The Services may also include integrated social media tools or "plug-ins," such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the websites, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us to not make certain sales of personal information we maintain about them. Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of certain personal information which includes personally identifiable information such as first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, social security number, an identifier that allows you to be contacted either physically or online, or other contact information that allows us to identify you personally. We do not currently engage in such sales, but we will keep your request on file if our practices change in the future.
To exercise this right, please contact us:
- By email at email@example.com
To update your contact information or change your communication preferences, including to stop email, telephonic, or mail communications from us, you can update your preferences by accessing "My Account" under "My Profile" or by contacting us through the methods provided in our Contact Us form. You may also unsubscribe from our email communications by using the link provided in the email.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.